ANOR's aspiration is to build, together with its stakeholders, a structured, efficient, competitive economy that respects the environment and the well-being of Cameroonians for an emergence by 2035.
The mission of ANOR is to contribute to the development and implementation of the Government's policy in the areas of standardization and quality in Cameroon. To this end, it is responsible for:
- the development and certification of Standards ;
- certification and assessment of compliance with the Standards ;
- the promotion of Standards and Quality Approach ;
- cooperation with international bodies and specialised committees in the fields of standardisation and quality ;
- studies and proposals for measures relating to standardization and quality.
The values of ANOR are: transparency; openness; impartiality; accountability.
Its strategy is based on the following four areas:
- Boosting standardization activities ;
- Strengthening the credibility of the Cameroonian quality label (NC) and support, upon arrival on the national market, for safe and innovative products through appropriate programmes ;
- Increased participation in international standardization work ;
- Resource development.
ANOR is a member of the Codex Alimentarius, the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), the African Organization for Standardization (ORAN), the Réseau Normalisation et Francophonie (RNF), the Standards and Metrology Institute for the Islamic Countries (SMIIC), and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International.
Agence des Normes et de la Qualité
Avenue du Boulevard du 20 Mai, Immeuble Hilton
(Aile Gauche 2ème & 3ème étages)
Yaoundé, Province : Centre, Code : 237
Тел.: +237 22 01 21 97 / +237 77 70 83 26 / +237 99 63 27 68
Факс: +237 22 22 64 96